The East Doncaster Cricket Club (EDCC) was formed back in the late nineteenth century, with club members (namely Bruce Davidson and Harold Plumb) deciding that 1886 be recognised as the starting date. Around this time, the East Doncaster group of players called themselves the Miserables1 and it’s possible that this group started playing matches even earlier.

1. About 1878 another cricket club was formed and played at the corner of Main Rd (Doncaster Rd) and Blackburn Rd where Mr.P.Clay’s stood. Mr.J.Matthews was their captain and they adopted the name of “The Miserables”. This club is acknowledged as the forerunner to the East Doncaster Cricket Club which was formed in 1886.
John Tully – The History of Doncaster c.1934

East Doncaster spent three seasons in the early 1890s playing other clubs in the eastern suburbs. Henry Mays was the club’s first captain and the earliest game recorded was against Chatsworth in May 1891. East Doncaster’s first home ground was at the north-west corner of the Doncaster and Blackburn roads intersection (current location of McDonalds).

A lack of players as a result of the 1893 economic collapse meant that the club went into recess after November 1893, and it wasn’t until 1910-11 that the club re-formed as the Doncaster Ramblers2. The Ramblers entered a side in B grade of the Reporter District Cricket Association (RDCA). After finishing runners-up to Croydon in 1911-12, the club was promoted to A grade and changed their name to East Doncaster.

2. One hundred years later, the discovery of Jim Mackinlay’s obituary recorded that he was responsible for the re-formation of the club in 1910-11.

EDCC won its first premiership in 1915-16, thanks to players such as Len and Bert Bullen, Sam Maggs and Arthur Hardidge. Immediately after this season, the club went into another recess due to World War I.

Through the efforts of the club secretary, Jack Finger, the club re-formed in 1919-20 and, with the brilliant Claude Hunt leading the way with bat and ball, won Reporter B grade premierships in 1919-20 and 1921-22. In the 1919-20 season, Hunt made 596 runs and took 85 wickets, while in the 1921-22 season, Hunt took 24 wickets over the two finals.

By 1924-25 players such as Edward Johnston, Jack Crossman Snr and Jim Mackinlay were prominent and the won another B grade premiership by defeating Blackburn. By now, EDCC was playing at the intersection of Reynolds and Anderson Creek roads (site of the Doncaster Rovers soccer ground) and fielded a junior side (Under 25s), which was led by Arti Peter-Budge, who took 209 wickets over three seasons from 1924-25 to 1926-27.

The club grew to three teams in 1927-28 with the influx of several ex-Doncaster players, whose own club had folded after the 1925-26 season. But, after a successful season in 1927-28 – led by Cedric Crouch with 406 runs and 69 wickets, a division began to emerge between the EDCC and Doncaster playing groups and, with the demise of the third XI halfway through 1928-29 and a number of players leaving the club, the parties went their own way after 1929-30. Doncaster reformed as a club in their own right, leaving East Doncaster with enough players to field one side in C grade of the Reporter competition.

But East Doncaster recovered quickly and now had players such as Rupert Zerbe, Arti PeterBudge, Ben Crouch and Roy Cousins. As a result EDCC won the C grade premiership in 1933-34, followed by the B grade flag in 1934-35. With the subsequent recruitment of the four Britt brothers – Harold, Tom, Dudley and Les Jnr from Blackburn – East Doncaster became a force in the A grade of the Box Hill Reporter District Cricket Association (BHRDCA) 3 and, in 1936-37, defeated St. Andrews by an innings to become the BHRDCA champions. Tom Britt had won three consecutive BHRDCA A grade batting averages as a teenager, Harold Britt was regarded as one of the best, if now controversial, players in the eastern suburbs, while Rupert Zerbe was first choice wicket-keeper in BHRDCA representative games.

3. The Reporter changed its name to BHRDCA at the start of 1933-34.

By now, East Doncaster was recognised as one of the strongest clubs in the competition but they were unable to repeat their premiership success, despite not losing a home and away game from October 1937 to December 1938. Unfortunately, EDCC’s first XI stopped playing in December 1938 following an incident involving the Britt brothers, an umpire (Halleran) and the subsequent tribunal hearing and suspensions from the BHRDCA. Fortunately, the second XI continued and defeated Mitcham to win the C grade premiership.

In 1939-40, East Doncaster joined the Eastern Suburbs Cricket Association (ESCA) and although they were one of the top sides in the A matting grade, they lost two successive grand finals to Ferndale Park and Auburn despite the efforts of Harold Britt, who made 1288 runs and took 109 wickets over these two seasons. Another highlight was Dudley Britt making 170 against the East Kew Footballers in 1939-40, a record that lasted over forty years. After the 1940-41 season, East Doncaster folded due to World War II.

Resuming in 1945-46, East Doncaster fielded one side in A matting of ESCA, but were relegated to B matting after one season. In round one of the 1946-47 season, Arti Peter-Budge took a club record 10-20 against City Brick. The club lost another grand final that season and then decided to rejoin the BHRDCA in 1947-48. The club also cleared an area of land at the northern end of Anderson Creek Road and spent the next two decades based at this ground, known as Quarry or Deep Creek Reserve, which is now used for baseball.

Led by Jack Carey, East Doncaster won the B grade flag in 1947-48 and with players such as Ivan Peter-Budge, George Johns, Harold Plumb, Doug White and the Cousins brothers, Roy and Len, the club was again able to field three sides. This only lasted two seasons, as after 1948-49 Jack Carey left the club to help form the Doncaster Footballers Cricket Club, taking George Knee and Alan Mays with him.

By 1952-53, EDCC had again entered a period of strength and, led by Alan and Ivan PeterBudge, the first XI defeated Mitcham in the A grade semifinal and were unlucky to lose to East Burwood in the grand final. This success was short-lived and, with Alan Peter-Budge transferring to the Doncaster Footballers and many other players leaving, East Doncaster found themselves in dire straits by the 1954-55 season, barely able to fill one team.

By 1957-58, the situation had improved. The return of Ivan Peter-Budge from Ivanhoe and the efforts of players such as Clive Smith, Laurance Petty, Eric Buck and David Jenkins meant that East Doncaster played in the B grade grand final, but lost to Templestowe.

Despite the subsequent recruitment of players such as Ray Crump and Keith Rochow, EDCC struggled to make an impression and the first XI remained in B grade and the second XI in D grade for the next eight years and did not play finals after 1957-58 through to 1964-65. Arguably the highlight of this period was David Jenkins taking 9-6 against East Burwood in 1962-63.

In 1964-65, through the efforts of Eric Buck and Tom Geraghty, East Doncaster fielded a junior side for the first time. Two nine-year-olds played their first game for EDCC this season, Keith Flavel and Steve Eddy. The other important progress was the securement of Zerbes Reserve 4 (which had been previously used by both Doncaster Districts and the Doncaster Footballers) and East Doncaster played their first games there this season. Until the mid-1970s, the oval at Zerbes
was surrounded by an athletics track.

4. Zerbes Reserve was officially known as Doncaster East Reserve until 1977-78

In 1965-66, East Doncaster’s first XI were relegated to C1 grade, but this coincided with the recruitment of Brian Lyons, Rod Franklin, Ted Tully, Dennis Hall and a raft of other players. The first XI went through the season unbeaten, only to stumble in the semifinal against St. Peter’s. The second XI continued on to the grand final, but lost in a thriller to Parkview (now known as Heatherdale).

Finally, after a wait of nineteen seasons, the club won a premiership in 1966-67, with the second XI coming up trumps in the C2 grade, defeating Box Hill City. The next four seasons proved to be competitive ones for the club as the first XI continued to make finals with the second XI just missing out. In the 1968-69 semifinal against the Box Hill Adelphians, Brian Lyons took 9-12 to almost steal the match for the first XI, who trailed by 4 runs after the first innings.

By 1970-71, EDCC had enough players again to field three teams and the first XI, led by Noel Meates, finally won a premiership in an amazing win against the Templestowe Footballers for the B1 grade. The Footballers needed only 80 runs to win outright with all wickets in hand at the start of the third day, but with Rochow and Lyons ripping through the line-up, the first XI managed to win by 24 runs. Lyons made 414 runs and took 54 wickets while Rochow took 65 wickets in what was to be their best individual seasons with the club. Premiership success extended to the Under 16s, who thrashed the Box Hill Church of Christ by an innings, with Linton Smith taking 14 wickets for the match. The other highlight of this season was the efforts of Steve Eddy, who took 37 senior wickets and 68 junior wickets to finish with 105 wickets for the season. This included 9-22 against St. Andrew’s for the second XI as a first year under 16.

Another lean period followed, but the club continued to grow and, by 1975-76, fielded four sides. Bruce Davidson’s third XI won the flag with Davidson making 75 and 107 in an outstanding performance in the D1 grade grand final against Blackburn YCW. This was to be East Doncaster’s final senior game in the BHRDCA, as a turf wicket was being installed at Zerbes. With the introduction of turf, the club re-joined ESCA, who by now were one of Australia’s largest suburban associations.

East Doncaster was bold in their first season of ESCA and entered five sides going against the advice of the ESCA committee. Whilst the top three teams were competitive, the fourth and fifth XIs were graded too high and were thrashed every game. Following this season, East Doncaster fielded four teams in 1977-78, with the fourth XI playing in the lowest grade. With the retirement of Noel Meates as captain, the club recruited its first ever captain-coach in ex-district player Barry Morrison who came across from Vermont. Barry brought a new-found professionalism to the club at an important stage of its development, as players such as Greg Feutrill, Mark Stevens, Craig Vaughan, Mark Chipperfield and Stephen Lewis joined Keith Flavel and Steve Eddy at the forefront of the first XI.

By 1979-80, EDCC was becoming a force in ESCA, albeit through success in the lower grades. The first XI made the finals for the first time, on the back of Keith Flavel’s 64 wickets, whilst the third XI finished runners-up to Mt. Waverley, after a brilliant second innings fight back.

In 1980-81, the second XI reached the grand final, and looked certain winners with Croydon 9 wickets down and still needing 44 to win. But they hadn’t reckoned on ‘Bluey’ Potter, who belted a couple of boundaries, and Croydon scraped home with one wicket to spare.

East Doncaster won their first ESCA premierships in 1981-82, with the first XI and fourth XI defeating Richmond City and Box Hill Districts respectively. This success enabled the recruitment of even more players and the club formed a fifth XI in 1982-83 and a sixth XI in early 1984-85. The club won a further premiership in 1983-84 when the second XI claimed a flag. In the last round of 1983-84, Scott Peverelle made 207 not out for the fourth XI.

1984-85 will go down in East Doncaster history as their most successful season ever. The club was presided over by Steve Eddy and, with a strong committee and a club brimming with talent at all levels, the club won four senior flags and one junior flag. The first XI won C turf, the third XI C matting, the fourth XI D matting, the fifth XI E matting and the Under 14s won their premiership. Both the second and sixth XIs made the finals. In 1985-86, the first XI was captaincoached by Roger Shipp and they went on to secure a second consecutive flag, with a thrilling win over Tooronga. The fourth XI made it six senior flags in two years with a fine win in C matting, whilst the Under 16s defeated Donvale in a thrilling victory.

In 1986-87, East Doncaster had their first XI in A turf, their third XI in A matting and their fourth XI in B matting. However, by 1988-89, both the third and fourth XIs had been relegated, with the third XI, led by Phil Mead, responding with the B matting premiership in the same year. The previous season saw the second XI lose to Ringwood in the grand final, despite a herculean performance from Mark Joseph, who took 6-133 from 47.4 overs, followed by 54 in their second innings. A positive for the season was the Under 16 side, winning their grand final in Peter Thompson’s final season as a junior player.

Barring the third XI flag, the club did not taste premiership success during the late 1980s, and had dropped their sixth XI in 1989-90. Fortunes began to change in 1991-92, with three teams making the semifinals followed by the second XI winning the 1992-93 D turf premiership. Playing for the fourth XI, Graeme Turnbull made 229 not out which remains the club record. EDCC also formed a Ladies XI in 1992-93, which proved to be a resounding success, making the grand final in their first season.
In 1993-94, Peter Thompson returned to the club after stints with Fitzroy-Doncaster and Vermont and made 777 runs in his first year back. The first XI made the semifinal, only to lose to Surrey Hills, but the third XI won a thrilling grand final over Mulgrave. The fourth XI were robbed in their grand final by a contentious caught behind decision, whilst the Ladies XI celebrated their only premiership with a great win over Ferntree Gully.

The first XI finally won the A turf premiership in 1994-95, defeating Marcellin at Bulleen. Peter Thompson became the highest run-scorer in a turf season for ESCA, with 1034 runs, which included four centuries, a 99 and scores of 82 and 72 not out in the grand final. The other major event was the third and fourth XIs playing on turf, with grounds used at Yarra Bend and LaTrobe University. Both sides adjusted to turf and they both made the finals, with the third XI triumphing over Malvern in the grand final, which was eventually played on the last of four scheduled days after the first three days were washed out. The Ladies XI played in the Victorian Women’s Cricket Association (VWCA) A grade, and despite a fine season from Joelle Rodgers (554 runs) and Jenny Rumble (419 runs and 20 wickets), they narrowly missed a finals spot.

The first XI was promoted to Senior Turf in 1995-96 and was joined by Jimmy Williams from the Glamorgan under 19 squad. The first XI found the going tough, but won enough games to avoid relegation. The club had continued to expand and fielded six teams. After one season at Latrobe University, the fourth XI secured a turf pitch at Parade College and made the grand final, losing to Box Hill in a game reduced to two days.

Prior to the 1996-97 season, Fitzroy-Doncaster decided to cease their junior program. East Doncaster was one of the beneficiaries of this decision, when players such as Luke Johnston, and the Annan, Miller and Murphy brothers all joined East Doncaster, taking the number of junior sides from four to six, with a gradual increase to a minimum of eight junior sides from 2000-01 onwards. On the downside, the Ladies XI folded after the 1995-96 season. The club decided to form a club XI in 1996-97, with the intention of bringing a number of ex-players back to the club. Coordinated by Clive Welti, the club XI achieved its goal and made the finals, losing narrowly in the semifinal. Welti himself made 651 runs, but the individual highlight of the season was Peter Thompson making 581 runs, taking 21 wickets and coming second in the Dunstan Medal.

The following two seasons were amongst the clubs leanest, with only the club XI making the finals, losing the 1997-98 grand final to Burwood. The club XI then joined the newly formed one-day competition in 1998-99 and lost the semifinal to Boroondara. Peter Thompson continued his excellent form, with 454 runs in 1997-98 and another second spot in the Dunstan Medal. Thompson played in the ESCA representative game and made 58.

In 1999, ESCA merged with the Eastern Churches competition to form the Eastern Cricket Association (ECA). By now, EDCC had lost Parade College as the home ground for the third and fourth XIs and the third XI played their home games at Wilsons Road, whilst the fourth XI moved back to synthetic. The club expanded to seven senior sides this season, with a number of Sri-Lankan born students forming the majority of the fifth XI. Despite seven teams, EDCC had no problem with player numbers, as no less than 157 players represented the club. Despite a plethora of statistical highlights, only the third XI reached the finals and, with Nick Goodwin making 132, comfortably defeated Deepdene to win the flag. Another highlight was four centuries being made on the 22nd of January 2000 by Mark Chipperfield (133), Adam Ewinger (110 no), Brendan Bailey (106 no) and Justin Walzl (106).
The dawn of a new century saw the first XI relegated to A turf after five years in the highest grade. Peter Ciardulli returned to the club as captain-coach for one season and the team made the finals, losing to Latrobe University in the semifinal. The third XI moved to Watsonia Barracks, whilst the fourth XI became the junior development squad and played their home games at Wilsons Road. The club XI concept was shelved and the club formed a Veterans team in the Veterans competition that was started by the BHRDCA in 1996-97.

The events of September 11 2001 meant that Watsonia Barracks was closed to the public and the third XI found themselves in B grade matting. In a surprisingly competitive grade, the third XI lost the semifinal to Deepdene Uniting. In the same season, the second XI also made the finals, losing to Donvale. This was a controversial season for the second XI, who declared against North Balwyn in round ten, handing them an outright victory. The ECA were not impressed and removed the percentage gained, until these were returned on appeal. This left a sour taste in many mouths, and it was some years before these events were forgotten.

During the 2001-02 season, EDCC gained approval from Whitefriars College to install a turf wicket on their main oval. The club met the installation cost and, in 2002-03, finally had a permanent second turf ground. The fifth XI made the grand final and defeated the Heathmont Baptists. EDCC also fielded two Veterans teams for the first time. In February 2003, the club celebrated its Team of the Century dinner which was held at the Manningham council.

In 2003-04, both the third and fourth XIs made grand finals – the fourth XI defeated Richmond City with Aaron Deveson making a brilliant 155. Peter Thompson played his last game until November 2006, making 576 runs for the season; including a first XI record score of 159 not out in the last round against Old Carey.

After a lean 2004-05 season, when only the Under 16s made the finals (losing the grand final), the fourth XI made the grand final in 2005-06, eventually losing to Mont Albert. Sadly, the club lost one of its greatest servants in Bruce Davidson in April 2006.
The 2006-07 season commenced, with EDCC fielding six senior sides, two veteran sides and ten junior sides. This included three English boys (Matthew Thompson, Dan Talbot and Harvey Nash) who all enjoyed excellent seasons. The club enjoyed its best season for many years with five senior sides and three junior sides making finals, with the second XI and Under 14 BHRDCA sides winning flags, whilst the first XI finished runners-up.

Graeme Turnbull dominated the season, finishing with 888 runs, including scores of 174 not out, 215 not out, 71 and 122 for the second XI after Christmas. Mark Thompson enjoyed his best season yet with 36 wickets, Peter Thompson made a comeback and Pat Green scored 767 runs for the fifth XI, which included four centuries. The club had high expectations for 2007-08, with the first XI promoted to the senior turf grade and the newly formed Under 18 side keeping a number of junior players with the club. The Under 18s went on to win the premiership, whilst the Under 14 Friday night side finished runners-up. In the seniors, the first XI improved as the season went on, but the second XI were lucky to make the finals after losing their last four games. To rub salt in, Ashwood belted 3-387 in their semifinal loss.

Season 2008-09 started with the club recruiting Graeme Vimpani as a new addition to the coaching team and training for the higher teams took on a renewed intensity and focus. By Christmas, all six teams were in the race for the finals and with a well timed pep talk in early February, the first, third and fifth XIs all reached the finals, with the second XI narrowly missing out and the Veterans B side losing their semifinal to Mont Albert.

History was made in the final series as all three sides beat the odds and won their respective premierships. The fifth XI chased down a record 390 in their semifinal, then defeated Clifton Hill to win their grand final by 3 runs. The third XI defended low scores in both finals as Jake Kilsby made 62, 34 and took 4-31 and 6-44 in the two games to lead them to victory over Marcellin.

The greatest triumph was saved for the first XI who defeated Mulgrave by 2 runs in a stirring win in the semifinal. Facing Hawthorn in the Dunstan Shield grand final, the first XI was 6-145 chasing 221 with fifteen overs remaining. Led by Steve Corcoran and captain Mark Thompson, these two players took victory from Hawthorn’s grasp with a thrilling 61-run partnership. Kam Nayager then cover-drove the winning runs as seventy-odd players and supporters ran onto to
the ground.

East Doncaster had won the 2008-09 Dunstan Shield.

After the success of the 2008-09 season, the club struggled with player unavailability during 2009-10, as work commitments impacted selection. As such, the sixth XI only lasted until midNovember. On a positive note, all but one of the under 16B grade players played senior cricket this season as the club pushed through their junior player development.

The club entered a Twenty20 side for the first time and reached the last eight, until losing to Deepdene Uniting. The club also played STC for a spot in the statewide Kookaburra Cup, but lost in a bowl-off watched by over 100 spectators.

The second XI was the only senior side to make the finals and, after dominating their grade, lost the grand final to Mulgrave by 5 wickets. Both Veterans sides made the finals, with the Over 40s unlucky to lose to eventual premiers Notting Hill – Brandon Park, whilst the Legends were trounced by Canterbury. Of the eight junior sides, four finished in the top four, with the under 16B side defeated by Box Hill in their grand final and the under 12B side finishing second on the ladder to North Balwyn.

The club appointed Simon Bateman as club coach in 2010-11, but struggled with several players sidelined by injury or other commitments during the season. Of the five senior sides, only the fourth XI reached the finals, losing the semifinal to Clifton Hill by 25 runs. Weather also played a part, as the club lost a staggering 34 playing days to rain as Melbourne suffered its wettest summer in recorded history.

All was not lost as the Vets won their first premiership in their eleven years existence by defeating Vermont by 75 runs in a one-sided match on Zerbes. On the junior side, the club fielded seven teams with the under 12C Friday night team winning the premiership and the under 12B Friday night team finishing runners-up.

It was around this time that EDCC lost access to Whitefriars and was able to return to Wilsons Road in a half share arrangement with Bulleen.

The club continued with five senior sides and eight junior sides in 2011-12 whilst the Veterans were promoted to A grade. For the seniors, only the second XI reached the finals, losing to Deepdene Bears in the grand final by eight wickets. In contrast, the Under 12 ECA C grade side went through the season undefeated to win the premiership; the Under 14 ECA B grade side made the grand final before losing to Kew; and three other junior sides reached the finals. Off the ground the club celebrated its 125th anniversary which culminated in a celebration in February 2012. Those who attended rate this as the best function in club history.

In 2012-13 the club appointed ex Australian player, Adam Dale, as coach. They also reintroduced a Junior Development Squad, which started slowly but charged into the finals. The second XI made the finals for the fifth time in seven years, but lost in a semi final to St.Kevins.

The only team to win a premiership was the Under 14 ECA C grade side, who beat the East Ivanhoe Saints. The Vets Over 40 side went into hiatus as an Over 50 ‘Legends’ side was formed under the direction of Clive Welti and Keith Flavel.

Following the 2012-13 season, both the first and third XI’s were relegated. This proved a blessing as both sides had outstanding seasons with the first XI winning the A turf premiership with a convincing 137 run win over Burwood, with Steven Sheales making 64, 101 and 58 in the last three matches of the season and Matt Vaiano winning the man of the match award in the grand final with 39 and 3-21. The third XI defeated Hawthorn in the D turf grand final, with Graeme Turnbull making 59 and 129 not out in the final series, supported by hard-hitting cameos by Cam McSkimming and Bill Grabham’s 48 and 3-11 in the grand final. The fourth XI stormed into the C Synthetic finals, only to fall 108 runs short of Boroondara in the grand final.

The Juniors enjoyed an excellent 2013-14 with the Under 16C side going through the season unbeaten to win the flag, while the Under 18 side also made the grand final before losing to Mont Albert.

With the promotion of the first and third XI’s back into Senior and C turf, the club expected a tougher season but the second, fourth, Under 16C and Under 14B XI’s all made grand finals, only to lose, while the under 18’s, JDS and Veteran sides all lost their semi finals. The only team to win a flag was the under 12C team – but with eight teams out of fourteen making the finals, the club enjoyed a successful season. A highlight was Graeme Turnbull becoming the first player to pass the 10,000 run milestone in November 2014.

The second XI had lost three grand finals since 2006-07 but made amends in 2015-16 with a thrilling win over St. Kevin’s in B turf. The highlight of the game was Steven Sheales sprinting 50 metres to take the match winning catch. Earlier in the season, Mark Chipperfield became the first player to reach the 400 game milestone, while a downside was the first XI being dismissed for 22 against Donvale, only to rebound and make the finals.

2016-17 was the year of the Veterans with an Over 40’s side re-formed and entering into the ECA competition. The Over 50’s won the B Grade flag with a gutsy win over Mont Albert.

The start of the 2017-18 was overshadowed by the realisation that EDCC’s junior program was impacted by the loss of over twenty players, meaning that the club could only field two junior sides for the first time in over forty years. The seniors enjoyed a solid season with the first, third, fourth and fifth XI’s making the finals, with the fifth XI winning the LOC5 premiership – despite three players going down with injury in the grand final. The Over 50’s Veterans was changed to a state-based competition known as Vets Cricket Victoria (VCV) in 2017-18.

The imminent demise of the third XI was obvious at the start of the 2018-19 season, but this allowed the club to focus on the first XI who went on to defeat North Balwyn in a see-sawing grand final. The club recruited Rob Sayer, who joined Michael Lukic and the returning Kam Nayager with all three strengthening the club. Cam Crowley made 93 and 44 in the finals, while Matthew Vaiano smashed a match winning 79 in the grand final.

East Doncaster had won their second Dunstan Shield.

The third XI was quickly re-formed in 2019-20 as a one-day Sunday side that entered a team in the Mercantile association. This proved a success as the side made the grand final, only to lose narrowly. The first XI was boosted by the arrival of Joe Kendall, who made 651 runs and won the Dunstan Medal as the ECA’s best player. The first XI made the finals, but fell to North Balwyn in the semi-final. Finally, in the third XI grand final, Craig Vaughan played his 423rd game, which was the new club record.

Download the history as a pdf via the link below
History of EDCC - September 2020